The Most Beautiful Resort in Mukteshwar Nainital Region
• We invite you to experience luxury at the heart of the Himalayas at our mesmerizing holiday resort property, spread in over 100 acres.
• It is situated at an altitude of 7,500 ft above sea level and is famous for the wonderful 180-degree view of the captivating snow capped mountain ranges.
• The gentle climate throughout the year with temperature ranging from 2° C to 23° C. Wake up with the chirping of birds and sun rays kissing the cliffs and enjoy short treks in the woods.
• Its serenity & natural beauty is a tempting invitation to all the nature lovers and those seeking a respite from the grueling city life.
• The Swiss Village is bounded by fruit orchards and coniferous forests & the second highest mountain-peak of India, Nanda Devi, is also visible from our holiday resort property.
Resort Inclusions And Amenities
• Room Service
• Uses of Gymnasium
• In House Bakery
• Splendid Private garden
• Uses of Premium club house
• Attached Kitchenette
• Room Heating & Electric Blanket
• Bone fire at your private place
• Novels & Books
• Fireplace in the rooms
• Candle light dinner on Demand
• Laundry services – on demand
• Butler service on request
• Welcome drinks on arrival
• Fruit basket & cookies platter in the room
• Free Wi-Fi
• LED TV 32 Inch
• Two bottles of packed water in the room
• Tea & Coffee Maker
• Electronic safe
• Shower Cubical
• Hair dryer
• Iron & Ironing board
• Turn down service
• Wake up service/Alarm
•Resort’s own Helipad.
•Mini Golf Course.
•International size designer boutique heated swimming pool with waterfall and a lazy river around with waterslides.
•Swiss Ayurvedic Spa.
•Room and bathroom floor heating technology.
Things To Do In Mukhteshwar
- Guided nature walk in woods to explore Himalayan vegetation
- Trekking , Cycling , Bird Watching , Rock Climbing
- Telescopic View of Milky way at the resort
- Tour to Nainital Lake , Sattal Lake , Bhimtal Lake
- Short morning walks to Fruit Orchards
- Picnic in the woods
- Zoological Park
- Mukteshwar Temple , Hanuman Garhi Temple
- Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary
- Dhari Waterfall Lallan Waterfall
- Choli Ki Jalli
Experience the best of Hospitality and services with us
• The resort is spread in over a 100 acres. Guests need to use own vehicle to transit between the club/restaurants to the residential zone.
• The family cottages are well designed and well furnished and 10 years old. The bathrooms are hill-size small but clean.
• Child 5-12 years chargeable 40%. Extra bed/adult INR 2500/=
• Waiting in anticipation to deliver best of our hospitality and services.
Very beautiful property and a perfect experience
The room, the view, the food, the customer service, the weather, the silence.. Everything is amazing here! We would love to visit this place again and again. Highly recommended for people who wants to just relax away from a busy life.
Nice Place to stay
Very nice place & Supporting staff. Service quality is amazing even when it is stretched over 250 acres. Best thing is the view from the balcony of your cottages. Food quality is also good.
This place is amazing as this resort is spread over a 250 acres of hill with amazing view of snow covered mountain peaks. Staff is very helpful, cottages are very nice and specially the imperial suites. Food is delicious & service quality is a big..