THE SWISS VILLAGE RESORT, Mukteshwar"
A peaceful Anti Depression Vaccation at The Swiss Internatinal Tents.
Experience a Complete Mind , Body And Soul Detox with Chakra Healing ,Meditation, Yoga,Trekking ,Mid Brain & fresh air at The Swiss Village Resort, Mukteshwar.
The Swiss Village
The Swiss Village is a Nature resort near Nainital in Mukteshwar with modern facilities and it is surrounded by over 50,000 acres of deep, dense & centuries old state reserved forests range of Dist. Nainital. The resort serves five kinds of cuisines headed by top chefs of the country it also has its own in-house bakery. Gardens, road side horticulture and floriculture are beautifully laid- out. The Club House is constructed on an area of 18000 sq ft. Having twin lane bowling alley, children fun city, arcade game center, Billiards Table, Table Tennis, Adventure Park for children with exotic activities such as rock climbing & Canyon bridge are already completed and functional. Waterfalls and Fountains designed by world renowned architect are the delights of the township.
you will be treated like a king Here
Resort Facilities And Amenities
- International Swiss Tents, Twin Lane Bowling Alley.
- Cuisines offered- Multi-Cuisine, Chinese, Indian & Mughlai, Mediterranean.
- 7 Grand fountains and waterfalls.
- Mountain / Himalayan view from All rooms
- Outdoor car parking over 500 cars and 50 Buses.
- Electric blankets and heaters , Doctor on call is available.
- children Play Area with swings, cricket pitch & trampoline.
- Club house with billiards, pool table, Air hockey & Table Tennis.
- 4 Restaurants in the resort - The Cliff side (Outdoor),The Oak Park (Indoor), The Dough Knot (Bakery) and Party Lawn - outdoor party lawn area comprises of a lavish multi-cuisine buffet counter.
- 24 hour front desk and check in hours available
Things To Do In Mukhteshwar
- Guided nature walk in woods to explore Himalayan vegetation
- Trekking , Cycling , Bird Watching
- Telescopic View of Milky way at the resort
- Nainital Lake , Sattal Lake , Bhimtal Lake
- Short morning walks to Fruit orchids
- Picnic in the woods
- Zoological Park
- Mukteshwar Temple , Hanuman Garhi Temple
- Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary
- Dhari Waterfall Lallan Waterfall
- Choli Ki Jalli