"We organize all kinds of marriages , events and MICE as per your requirements.-
THE SWISS VILLAGE RESORT, Mukteshwar"
The Most Beautiful Resort in Nainital
The Swiss Village
The Swiss Village is a luxury resort near Nainital in Mukteshwar with ultra modern facilities and it is surrounded by over 50,000 acres of deep, dense & centuries old state reserved forests range of Dist. Nainital. The resort serves five kinds of cuisines headed by top chefs of the country it also has its own in-house bakery. Gardens, road side horticulture and floriculture are beautifully laid- out. The Club House is constructed on an area of 18000 sq ft. Having twin lane bowling alley, children fun city, arcade game center, Billiards Table, Table Tennis, Adventure Park for children with exotic activities such as rock climbing & Canyon bridge are already completed and functional. Waterfalls and Fountains designed by world renowned architect are the delights of the township.About Us
you will be treated like a king Here
Resort Facilities And Amenities
- International Swiss Tents
- Cuisines offered- Multi-Cuisine, Chinese, Indian & Mughlai, Mediterranean.
- 7 Grand fountains and waterfalls.
- Mountain / Himalayan view from All rooms
- Outdoor car parking over 500 cars and 50 Buses.
- Electric blankets and heaters.
- children Play Area with swings, cricket pitch & trampoline.
- Twin Lane Bowling Alley
- Club house with billiards, pool table, Air hockey & Table Tennis.
- 4 Restaurants in the resort - The Cliff side (Outdoor),The Oak Park (Indoor), The Dough Knot (Bakery) and Party Lawn - outdoor party lawn area comprises of a lavish multi-cuisine buffet counter.
- Doctor on call is available.
- 24 hour front desk and check in hours available
- Resort’s own Helipad
- International size designer boutique swimming pool with waterfall and a lazy river around with waterslides.
- Heated water swimming pool
- Room and bathroom floor heating technology.
Things To Do In Mukhteshwar
- Guided nature walk in woods to explore Himalayan vegetation
- Telescopic View of Milky way at the resort
- Nainital Lake
- Short morning walks to Fruit orchids
- Sattal Lake
- Picnic in the woods
- Bhimtal Lake
- Zoological Park
- Mukteshwar Temple
- Hanuman Garhi Temple
- Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary
- Dhari Waterfall Lallan Waterfall
- Choli Ki Jalli
- Bird Watching
Experience the best of Hospitality and services with us
Very beautiful property and a perfect experience
The room, the view, the food, the customer service, the weather, the silence.. Everything is amazing here! We would love to visit this place again and again. Highly recommended for people who wants to just relax away from a busy life.
Nice Place to stay
Very nice place & Supporting staff. Service quality is amazing even when it is stretched over 250 acres. Best thing is the view from the balcony of your cottages. Food quality is also good but this can be improved.
This place is amazing as this resort is spread over a 250 acres of hill with amazing view of snow covered mountain peaks. Staff is very helpful, cottages are very nice and specially the imperial suites. Food is average but service quality is a big..