Bhimtal is a small town in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. It is situated at an altitude of 1,370 mts above sea level and at a distance of about 22 km from Nainital. The major attraction of this town is the Bhimtal Lake. The place was named after Bhima of Mahabharata. The climate in Bhimtal is always pleasant and salubrious in summers. It is revered for its beauty. Beside its alluring natural beauty and the Himalayan Ranges, the place hosts destination weddings time to time as well. Below listed are a few reasons, why you should host a destination wedding near Bhimtal:
- Scenic Beauty: Bhimtal is famous for its natural beauty and serenity. In contrast to any other places, which are always bustling with crowd and activities, Bhimtal is more of a peaceful place that is less crowded. You can plan your wedding here, as it provides you with the much-needed peace and natural splendour. It will be relaxing and beautiful to get hitched at a place full of positivity. Many resorts with a great ambiance, such as The Swiss Village, make destination wedding near Bhimtal a fun celebration.
- Pre-Wedding Getaways: Weddings can be stressful with lots of arrangements, working schedule and the pressure to make everything perfect. In a destination wedding near Bhimtal, you get a chance to relieve all your stress. Apart from the memorable celebration, the place offers you activities like boating, paddling, birding, nature walks and adventurous trekking. You can turn your wedding preparations into a mini vacation and enjoy the precious time.
- Wedding Venue: Now, it’s dated to get married at homes or even hotels. The generation today wants everything to be trendy and different. And destination wedding near Bhimtal is a dream coming true. The place is surrounded by nature’s eternal beauty. It is just too romantic to begin the journey of your new life in a place blessed by nature. There are a number of hotels in the area too, which would help you organize the whole wedding and stay as well.
- Wedding and Subsequent Honeymoon: After the wedding, one is usually worried about the honeymoon destination. But isn’t this amazing if you get a chance to celebrate your honeymoon at the same destination? Even after the wedding ceremony, you won’t have to leave the breathtaking location soon. There are plenty of resorts and hotels, which offer you exquisite honeymoon suites.
- Quality Time with the Loved Ones: The destination weddings do bring loved ones together. And when the ceremony of a destination wedding takes place near Bhimtal, they are sure to become a part of your big day even if they are miles away. The weddings usually last for five-six days, so you get a chance to spend some time with your near and dear ones. There are a lot of activities and adventures in and around the area; so, none of your guests would be disappointed with your choice of destination.
- The Weather: The couple-to-be and their families are usually under so much pressure while choosing the best time and date for the wedding ceremony. But in a destination wedding near Bhimtal, it isn’t a problem. You can choose whatever day as per your schedules because the weather is always pleasant in Bhimtal.
The wedding is certainly special to a couple, as it marks the beginning of their journey as husband and wife. The destination weddings near Bhimtal can make the affair more beautiful, as it’s a place where the couple would feel connected when vowing to spend their lives together.
The Swiss Village is the best and beautiful wedding destination in Uttarakhand.